2012 INTERTRADEIRELAND ALL-ISLAND SEEDCORN BUSINESS COMPETITION LAUNCHPosted on 8th May 2012
InterTradeIreland is delighted to announce the launch of the 2012 All-Island Seedcorn Business Competition , the largest business competition on the island of Ireland.
The competition seeks to transform equity seeking businesses into first-class investor ready companies. In addition to the prize fund of €280,000, companies will have access to the Seedcorn Network – an extensive business community which will help boost the company’s profile. The competition offers entrepreneurs the opportunity to;
• Develop your business idea
• Improve your business plan
• Make your concept investor ready
• Gain exposure to venture capitalists and other equity providers
• Increase the profile of your business
A number of promotional workshops and business planning workshops will be held around the country to introduce the competition to businesses. Pre-registration for these events is compulsory. Full details of the venues and dates and the competition terms and conditions and prize fund are available at:
- Co-op halts new business lending
- Germany reports sluggish growth
- IMF chief Lagarde made key witness
- Manchester United cuts debt costs
- London Market Report
- Second RBS apology for app glitch
- Restarted direct debits investigated
- Poor countries take on tax avoiders
- Euro bank chief sees UK improvements
- News Corp to split in two on 28 June
- Amazon reveals fan fiction platform
- Low rates 'fail to deter savers'
- Latam 'gang of four' scrap tariffs
- Japanese stocks recover after falls
- Tata Steel swings to a loss
- French court questions IMF chief
- Tuition fee 'could be cut to £6,000'
- JP Morgan fined £3m for failings
- Couple's £163,000 phone bill shock
- UK first quarter growth unchanged
Links created from an external source.
Survive and Thrive are not responsible for the content of these links.